To provide a solution for all your cleaning needs
Our ambition at Reliance Cleaning Solutions is to grow organically and develop the business, provide local jobs, opportunities and to help clean and maintain a clean environment for all of us.
At Reliance Cleaning Solutions Ltd we come to work everyday as we want to supply solutions to our customers for their cleaning needs. To achieve this we invest in training and development of our staff, equipment and company growth to benefit of all. We believe in supporting and supplying the best solutions to our customers, we will maintain our existing clients and encourage referrals to new and potential customers through our quality services and price.
The cleaning solution process
- The Reliance Cleaning Solutions team will contact the prospective customer to arrange a site visit following on from their “contact us” request.
This will help the Reliance Cleaning Solutions team to access the site and come up with a tailored solution to the customer's requirements and answer any questions the customer may have.
- Our team will prepare a quote based on the site visit information.
- The Reliance Cleaning Solutions team will send a formal quote to the customer. Upon acceptance we will provide the RAMS (Risk and Method statement).
- The completed work sheet and RAMS are provided to the operations team. They will liaise with the customer to book the work in at the most convenient time.
- The service team will attend the job at the agreed date with the relevant information and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- On completion the customer will be invited to inspect the works and then be required to sign our work sheet.
- The Reliance Cleaning Solutions finance team will then raise the invoice along with all the supporting documents for that job.
- The cleaning solution is now completed.